Terms & Conditions: World Rugby Passport
These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to the sites with the following entry point URLs (and all pages within those domains):
(collectively "the Sites" and each a “Site”).
World Rugby provides the Sites and related services subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions (together with the other documents referred to in these Terms and Conditions). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY (WITH PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE DISCLAIMERS AT SECTION 2 AND SECTION 4 BELOW) BEFORE USING THESE SITES. By using or accessing any of these Sites (or any pages thereof), you confirm that you agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions (together with the other documents referred to herein). If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site.
World Rugby may make changes and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check the Terms and Conditions posted at the Sites periodically, because your continued use of the Sites will mean you accept those changes and updates. Our Sites will state the latest date on which these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Section 1. Other Applicable Terms:
These Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Sites:
- Our Cookies Policy which sets out information about the cookies on the Sites.
In addition, our Confidential Reporting Policy, which applies to confidential reports made to us via our Integrity site (integrity.worldrugby.org) may also apply to your use of our Integrity site.
Section 2. Disclaimers
2.1 Disclaimer Regarding Medical Advice:
Any specific tests, products, or procedures that may be mentioned on the Sites are for information purposes only, and World Rugby does not recommend or endorse any of them. You rely on any information provided by World Rugby, its sponsors and advertisers, or other visitors to the Sites at your own risk. World Rugby assumes no liability or responsibility either for the contents of any material provided on the Sites, or for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in those materials. World Rugby reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Sites at any time without prior notice.
2.2 Disclaimer regarding Player Welfare and accident and injury prevention
The Sites have been developed in the context of the laws applying to accident and injury prevention and medical practice in Ireland and the information and guidelines incorporated on these matters are made available strictly on the basis that World Rugby (including its operating entity World Rugby Limited and other associated entities) does not accept any liability to an person or entity for loss, cost or damage howsoever arising out of any reliance on and/or use of the information and/or guidelines contained in the Sites.
2.3 Disclaimer regarding Equipment, environment and emergency plan
Rugby is a physical contact sport and there are inherent risks associated with participating in Rugby related activities. Accidents can happen and may happen to you. World Rugby (including its operating entity World Rugby Limited and other associated entities) does not accept any responsibility or liability in negligence or otherwise in relation to any injury, loss or damage suffered by persons seeking to replicate activities demonstrated in the Sites (in particular rugbyready.worldrugby.org) or participating in Rugby related activities generally.
2.4 Disclaimer regarding Physical conditioning
Anyone intending to undertake a physical conditioning programme should seek medical advice from a registered medical practitioner prior to doing so. The information and guidelines regarding the skills of Rugby and associated physical conditioning should only be used following and in conjunction with advice from appropriately qualified trainers, coaches and referees.
2.5 Disclaimer regarding injury management
The injury management information provided in the Sites is intended as a tool to assist in the care and management of injured players. It does not displace the benefit of having suitably qualified personnel available to treat injuries. World Rugby (including its operating entity World Rugby Limited and other associated entities) does not accept any responsibility or liability in negligence or otherwise relation to the treatment, care or management of injured players.
Section 3. Use of Content and Copyright:
All text, graphics and multimedia content (including, without limitation, all text (such as the Laws of the Game), graphics, logos, icons, images and audio or video clips) available from the Sites, and all related code (including but not limited to HTML, other mark-up languages, and all scripts) within the Sites, are the property of World Rugby and/or its affiliates or other parties that have licensed their material to World Rugby (or posted to the Sites pursuant to a user agreement with World Rugby). All material on the Sites, including (but not limited to) software, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by copyrights that are owned or controlled by World Rugby or by other parties that have licensed their material to World Rugby (or posted to the Sites pursuant to a user agreement with World Rugby).
You may download and temporarily store one of more of the pages on the Sites for the purposes of viewing them. You may also print pages from the Sites, provided such pages are for personal, non-commercial and private use only (provided that this does not exclude non-commercial use for education purposes within Unions, Rugby Bodies, clubs and other rugby organisations for the education of the members of those Unions, Rugby Bodies, Clubs or other rugby organisations). Except as set out in the preceding two sentences, material from the Sites may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, displayed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials, or use of the materials for any purpose (other than for personal use as aforesaid) is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights unless expressly permitted by World Rugby in writing. The use of any such material on any other web-site or computer environment is prohibited. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the prohibitions set out in this paragraph apply without limitation to any audio recording or commentary, visual or audio-visual works (whether live, delayed or recorded), data, statistics, live scoring services, text commentary services, reviews, articles, trade marks, logos or photographs (or any part of any of the foregoing) that appear on the Sites.
You agree to use the Sites only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Sites by World Rugby, other users of the Sites and/or any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene, defamatory or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Sites.
“World Rugby”, the World Rugby logo(s) and emblem(s) (including the URLs of the Sites listed above), together with the logos of World Rugby events and/or tournaments (including without limitation the word marks RUGBY WORLD CUP, the Rugby World Cup device, the Webb Ellis Cup design and other emblems and logos of the Rugby World Cup tournament) and other World Rugby logos and designs are trade marks and service marks of World Rugby and, in many cases, are registered in many territories around the world. Furthermore, all rights in the World Rugby tournament names, main trophies, company names, trade names, logos, product packaging and designs of World Rugby or official sponsors, licensees, suppliers, or other third-party products or services, belong exclusively to World Rugby or such third-party, as applicable, or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international laws, as applicable.
The use or misuse of these trade marks, service marks or logos or any Content, except as permitted herein and including without limitation use as a domain name or as part of a domain name, is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on this site confers on you any licence or right under any patent, copyright work, trade mark, design or other right of a similar nature of World Rugby or any third party.
Nothing stated or implied in this site is designed to grant any licence or right under any copyright or other intellectual property rights of World Rugby or any third party or to use any names, logos, pictures, trade marks or other works or content featured on the Sites. No act of downloading or otherwise copying or reproducing from the site will transfer title to you to any software or material on the site, unless express statements are communicated to you by World Rugby to the contrary.
All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on these Sites are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
World Rugby has made every effort to secure appropriate licenses and clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties used on this Site. You may notify World Rugby of alleged intellectual property rights infringement by contacting World Rugby at:
World Rugby House
8-10 Pembroke Street Lower
You must not misuse our Sites by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our Sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our Sites via a denial-of- service attack or a distributed denial-of- service attack.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trade mark, logo, content or other proprietary information or content (including images, text, page layout, or form) of World Rugby or from the Sites without the express written consent of World Rugby. Without prejudice to the general prohibition on linking to the site without World Rugby's prior consent, you may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" using World Rugby's name or trade marks without the express written consent of World Rugby. You may not use the words "Rugby World Cup", any World Rugby logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark as any button or link to the Sites without express written permission from the appropriate owner in each case.
Section 4. Safety, Disclaimer of Consequential Damages and Limitation of Liability:
THE USE OF THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ON THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The information at the Sites is presented for the purpose of educating participants on coaching and playing of various sports, and participation in various physical activities. No physical activity should be engaged in without first consulting a physician. Furthermore, World Rugby makes no claims about the safety or appropriateness of any information found on the Sites, nor about the results to be obtained from using the Sites or any content contained on the Sites (“Content”) and consequently cannot be liable for any resulting loss, damage or injury.
THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS"AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WORLD RUGBY, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WORLD RUGBY, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES. WORLD RUGBY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE USE OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITES AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUESES, TROJANS, WORMS, LOGIC BOMBS OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY MALICIOUS OR HARMFUL. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DEVICE WITH WHICH YOU ACCESS THE SITES AS WELL AS FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WORLD RUGBY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THE SITES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE SITES OR THE CONTENT THEREOF, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WORLD RUGBY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Section 5. Rules of Conduct for Interactive Areas (as applicable):
World Rugby may provide interactive areas ("Interactive Areas") on the Sites, including but not limited to forums. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Posted Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Posted Content originated. This means that you, not World Rugby, are entirely responsible for all Posted Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit using the Sites. World Rugby does not control the Posted Content posted using the Sites and as such does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Posted Content. You understand that by using the Sites, you may be exposed to Posted Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstance will World Rugby be liable in any way for any Posted Content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any Posted Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Posted Content uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted or hosted using the Sites.
You acknowledge that World Rugby does not pre-screen Posted Content, but that World Rugby shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, move, modify or delete any Posted Content that is posted to the Sites, including without limitation any Posted Content that violates these Terms and Conditions (together with the other documents referred to herein) or is otherwise deemed objectionable at the sole discretion of World Rugby. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all rights and obligations associated with the use of any Posted Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Posted Content. You also acknowledge and agree that World Rugby may preserve or remove Posted Content and may disclose Posted Content, including information about your account or your use of the Sites, to any third party if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation, removal or disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms and Conditions (or any other applicable terms);
- respond to claims that any Posted Content violated the rights of third parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of World Rugby, its employees or agents, or the public.
ANY RELIANCE ON CONTENT POSTED IN AN INTERACTIVE AREA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree that it shall be a material breach of these Terms and Conditions if you are engaged in any of the following activities (whether through the Interactive Areas, through any reporting or other form or otherwise through the Sites or by email or any other correspondence with World Rugby):
- infringing any applicable law;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any Posted Content that is, in World Rugby's sole discretion, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, antisocial, disruptive, defamatory, slanderous, inaccurate, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, hostile towards any individual or entity or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or brings the Interactive Area, World Rugby and/or the game of Rugby Union into disrepute;
- harming minors in any way;
- impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a World Rugby employee, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any purported fact, matter or information, including your affiliation or connection with a person or entity;
- forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Posted Content transmitted through the Sites;
- adopting of names and addresses for the purpose of cyber squatting;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any Posted Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- directly or indirectly suggesting any endorsement or approval by World Rugby of a product or service or any non-World Rugby entity, product or content or any belief or opinion expressed within a product or service;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any Posted Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of such solicitation;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfering with or disrupting the Sites or servers or networks connected to the Sites, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Sites;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law;
- "stalking" or otherwise harassing another;
- harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- such activities as are commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), without the prior written approval of World Rugby;
- uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting personal information, or otherwise harvesting or collecting information of any third party individual or entity (such as name, e-mail addresses, home address, date of birth etc.), without their consent (Please note that this Site is not designed to capture, nor does World Rugby wish, by or via the Site, to receive, any information from which a person is or may be identified. Please ensure that no such information is included in your uploads, postings, emails or any Content transmitted to and/or via the Site and/or otherwise to World Rugby);
- uploading, posting, email or otherwise transmitting material that does not generally pertain to the designated topic or the relevant Content of the relevant Site;
- violating any specific guidelines applicable to any Site, including relevant restrictions and/or procedures; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas, or which, in the judgment of World Rugby, exposes World Rugby or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability of any type.
By submitting a contribution or content to the Sites (including but not limited to the Interactive Areas) you allow World Rugby to use the material in your contribution in any way it may reasonably choose on a free-of-charge basis. Any contributions you make may be moderated by World Rugby which means they may be reviewed, edited and/or removed. World Rugby reserves the right to remove any of your contributions if World Rugby considers in its sole discretion that they do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (or any other terms which are applicable in accordance with Section 1 above).
You grant World Rugby the right to change or edit the materials in your contribution for operational and editorial reasons. World Rugby may also share your contribution with trusted third parties, for instance with other users of World Rugby online services or parties responsible for other World Rugby web sites.
You confirm that your contribution to the Interactive Areas is your own original work, is not defamatory or unlawful and does not infringe anyone else's rights (including privacy rights) or any applicable laws or legal obligations and that it complies with these Terms and Conditions and all other terms that are applicable in accordance with Section 1 above. You also confirm that your contribution is made in your personal (rather than business) capacity and that such contribution does not unfairly promote or further any business activities and has not been contributed for commercial gain. You also confirm that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16 years of age.
World Rugby is under no obligation or responsibility to moderate, monitor, review, reject, remove, delete or edit uploads, postings, emails or any Posted Content and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from Posted Content or any Content, nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamation obscenity, or inaccuracy contained therein.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, World Rugby may and reserves the right, from time to time, to:
- moderate, monitor and/or review uploads, postings, emails or any Posted Content for any reason (including before or after such Posted Content and/or other material uploaded, posted, e-mailed and/or transmitted by you is published and/or made available on any Site);
- reject, remove, permanently delete and/or edit uploads, postings, emails or any Posted Content for any reason (whether before or after they are published and/or made available on any Site), including but not limited to where such transmissions violate these Terms and Conditions or any other terms which are applicable in accordance with Section 1 above (or is otherwise objectionable) and where a period of time, as determined by World Rugby, has passed since such transmissions were published and/or made available on the Site;
- block and/or prohibit future uploads, postings, emails or any Posted Content from any particular Site user (i.e. individual or entity) who repeatedly violate these Terms and Conditions or any other terms which are applicable in accordance with Section 1 above (including by suspending the relevant World Rugby Passport profile or account). We may effect such blocking or prohibitions by refusing uploads, postings, emails or any Posted Content transmitted to and/or via the Site from specific e-mail addresses or IP addresses, or through other means, as necessary, including prohibiting of the taking part in certain activities available on the Sites, or otherwise prohibiting access to and/or use of certain parts of the Sites.
Without prejudice to the terms of our Confidential Reporting Policy, by submitting a contribution or content to the Sites (including but not limited to the Interactive Area) you give World Rugby permission to use your name with your contribution, but for operational reasons this is not always possible.
World Rugby may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution or in relation to particular projects.
Without prejudice to the terms of our Confidential Reporting Policy:
- it shall be a material violation of these Terms and Conditions if you falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any purported fact, matter or information including without limitation your affiliation and/or connection with a person or entity or otherwise make any statement which you know or reasonably believe not to be true and correct, notwithstanding whether you do so through any form or otherwise on the site or by email or any other form of correspondence with World Rugby pursuant to the matters contemplated in our Confidential Reporting Policy. In addition to being a material violation of these Terms of Conditions and potentially a breach of applicable laws and regulations in certain jurisdictions, a breach of the foregoing may amount to Misconduct under the World Rugby Regulations and World Rugby may take such action as it considers appropriate in such circumstances.
- If you contact us (via e-mail or through any form on any of the Sites) and provide us with your personal or any other information in that correspondence, you verify that such information is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and reasonable belief and we may keep a record of that correspondence, may log and/or investigate that information, may contact you for further information, may pass that information on to third parties which may include police, Unions, regulatory or other appropriate bodies and/or may take any action as authorised by the World Rugby Regulations, including without limitation, World Rugby Regulation 6, or otherwise.
Section 6. Site Security:
In order to access any Interactive Areas and/or other services available on any Site or the Interactive Areas, you may be asked to register a World Rugby Passport user profile, or sign in to your existing World Rugby Passport user profile (see our Privacy Statement for further details).
You must keep your logon details and password safe. You must not, without the prior written approval of World Rugby, make available and/or provide to any other person or entity:
- your logon details and/or password to the Sites;
- access to and/or use of the Sites;
- distribute copies of and/or excerpts from the Sites.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect the Site from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely and/or completely secure (including without limitation in respect of the transmission of information via the internet).
We cannot guarantee the complete security of the Sites, nor can we guarantee that your Posted Content or any other uploads, posts, emails and/or other material you transmit to and/or via the Sites will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Section 7. Links to Other Sites:
The Sites contains links to web sites operated or owned by third parties ("Third Party Sites"). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by World Rugby of the content on such Third Party Sites and does not imply any association with the operators of such Third Party Sites. World Rugby has no control over Third Party Sites, is not responsible for the content or availability of linked Third-Party Sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such Third-Party Sites. If you decide to access Third-Party Sites through links on the Site, you do so at your own risk. Your use of Third-Party Sites is subject to the Terms and Conditions of use for those sites.
If and/or where you add links to Third-Party Sites within your Posted Content in any Interactive Area, you acknowledge and agree that you shall only provide links to Third-Party Sites in your Posted Content in accordance with applicable laws (including, where applicable, that you have the express permission of the respective owner/holder of the Rights in respect of providing such links to World Rugby and/or the Sites). We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and/or at any given time and have no control over the availability of such links to Third-Party Sites.
Section 8. Advertisements:
The Sites may contain advertisements by third parties, and these advertisements may contain links to other web sites. Unless otherwise specifically stated, World Rugby does not endorse any product or make any representation or accept any responsibility regarding the content or accuracy of any materials contained in, or linked to, any advertisement on the Sites.
Section 9. Indemnity:
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold World Rugby, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Content, or the Sites (including the Interactive Areas) in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate these Terms and Conditions (or any other terms which are applicable in accordance with Section 1 above). World Rugby shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding, and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defence of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Section 10. General:
World Rugby is based in Ireland. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Sites, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
Section 11. Jurisdiction:
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with World Rugby, or in any way relating to your use of World Rugby, resides in the courts of England, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of England in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving World Rugby or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Section 12. Complete Agreement:
Except as expressly provided in a particular "legal notice" on the Sites, these Terms and Conditions (together with the other documents referred to herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and World Rugby with respect to the use of the Sites and any content contained therein. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect or significance.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on: 24/09/2018.